(I think the title is funny because I’m at the beach) (nobody has to agree with me) (it’s stupid)
Things that should bother people more about Romney:
- he’s Mormon.*
- he has flip-flopped on literally every issue
- he dresses up like a cop and pulls people over for fun
- he bullied kids for being gay in high school
- he’s a robot
- he likes firing people
- he’s just not as pretty as Obama
- his wife likes to tell people that she cured her incurable disease. With horses.**
- he hasn’t embraced R-Money as his rap alter ego
*I’m all for religious freedom and all that, but he can’t actually be a non-practicing Mormon. He can’t be the JFK of Mormonism. When you’re a Mormon, you have to go full-out. Mormons have to put their religion first, which means that we could have a President who holds something in higher esteem than our country. (wow that sounded so patriotic, who am I??) Also, they say they don’t drink coffee or tea because they don’t want to pollute their body with toxins (caffeine) but they drink Coke. That’s just cray.
**Obviously this is the thing I care most about, though I get that it’s not a universal issue. But Ann Romney, you have not beat MS. MS is not beatable. Or are the rest of us just still suffering for fun?