The Iron Curtain is still up, but now there are some holes. Mr. Roth, tear down your wall! Sci Li is lit up and a nice place to hang out, emails from professors are experiencing some weird formatting thing that makes them look like they’re supposed to be poems.
“Hw#6 is now due Monday, Nov 7.
The exam review session will be in class Monday, Nov 7
Exam#2 will be on Wed. Nov. 9
I will hold open office hours on Friday, Monday and
Tuesday, (Nov 4, 7,& 8) 12:30pm to 4pm.”
Good Things About Today:
1. WesFamily dinner at Summerfields
2. It’s Elizabeth’s birthday!
3. My medication came! Someone tell Balto he doesn’t need to worry anymore…
4. Presents of food and handwarmers from my family :)
5. Feeling nostalgic enough to listen to The Weepies and Paramore and Imogen Heap… is a good thing?
6. Michael wants to be in this list. Michael is on this list!
13. You have to switch 7 and 13
8. 30 Hanukkah candles left if necessary
Hopefully we will have electricity at my house soon and I won’t have to make a “behind the iron curtain part 3”…