Things which make me happy:
1. Finally meeting someone else who’s going through the same stuff. Someone else who’s scared and confused and feels like they should know a little more. Maybe this shouldn’t make me happy, but it does.
2. Facebook messages that say “I like your blog, and wow you’re brave” from someone I don’t know that well.
3. Passing chemistry which leads to…
4. Getting a little closer to becoming an MS researcher
5. Being a little mean and not letting other people hide from what people with MS go through every day.
Things I want for my birthday:
1. A day off Copaxone. Please?
2. A cure
3. New jeans
4. Better training for the CT needle-wielding fiends… oh I mean nurses…
5. People to pronounce “Godot” correctly.