Tag Archives: injections
GUYZ. Click this. I’m so (prematurely) excited. Injections suck.
Although, I’m a little freaked out by the thought of Copaxone side effects happening at a certain time every night and me not having any control over it…. other than that, this is awesome.
Post injection today, my mother and I were perusing some catalogs sent over by the MS foundation… and wow what a downer. All sorts of products for people that seem to make their lives more miserable! Well, okay, probably not really, but geez they look depressing.
So we were thinking we’d order some of these products and make a video of us ridiculing them whilst singing a broadway-esque song en masse with my whole family. Not really, too much time and effort and hurting peoples’ feelings, but we did start doing the song….
I’ve got a biiiiiig lesion
It’s messing wiiiiith my vision
It’s causing meeeee confusion
Am I winning or losing?
More to come I’m sure. And possibly a video if we’re ever really bored.
photo shoot my friend did for her photography class/this blog
1. Check your chart: which area will it be today? How exciting, always a surprise here
2. Once you’ve found your area, start poking
3. Poke… poke… poke…
4. If it hurts to poke, or if there’s a bruise from last week, ignore that site
5. Poke.. poke… poke… everywhere hurts… poke…
6. At last! A place that doesn’t hurt to poke!
7. Oh, but there’s not much fat there…
8. Whatever, set your needle to 4 instead of 6
9. It’s kind of on the edge of the acceptable area… whatever…
10. Inject! Yay!
11. Why is my whole arm burning…?
Since I’ve been failing lately at blogging, I thought I’d get back into it by doing something I’m VERY GOOD at: making lists. Today’s list:
Thing to Do instead of Considering the Fact that You (yes, YOU) Have a Lifelong Disease (Fun Times)
1. Eat cotton candy ice cream (for ye wes students, there’s cotton candy ice cream at usdan today!)
2. Clean your room (ha.)
3. Ponder the meaning of life
5. Paint your nails
6. Hug your roommate
7. Read the paper
8. Okay, fine, just read the Sunday Styles section of the NYT online
9. Think about why the goddamn NYT is no longer free online
11. Make to-do lists
12. Read all interesting CNN articles plus some random fashion blogs
13. Avoid your schoolwork a little more, why don’t you…
14. Call your mom
15. Check your mailbox
16. Think of something evil to do to your little brothers (watch out, hehehe)
17. Make a new playlist
18. Make your own waffles at brunch
19. Write some sketch comedy
20. And realize you need to do your copaxone injection soon, rendering the above list slightly useless…. oh well