Monthly Archives: September 2011
view from the dashboard this summer in Rhode Island
How refreshing, right? I’m feeling like this blog is really depressing, so I’d like to add in some humor. In case you guys didn’t know, I’m in an a cappella/sketch comedy group (shoutout to VD) so supposedly I can sometimes be funny.
THUSLY, i’m going to write a list. This list is entitled: Things I should Have Said To My ex-Best Friend
1. Your blog is really stupid.
2. Yup, they’re cankles.
3. It’s fun to say LOL
4. But really, you’re the negative one
5. PennState and UPenn are really not the same thing.
6. You’re not a New Yorker after 6 months
7. You’re not a blonde if you have to dye it
8. You’re not an artist if you’re not creative
9. Online dating at 18 is pathetic
10. You don’t believe in evolution? Really???
Tags: cade, cankles, did i mention cankles?, hillary clinton, jk i love hillary clinton, mslifeisbestlife, my mom thinks i should delete this post, sometimes my mom is much nicer than i am, spinal tapped, witty thoughts on life
… All of my classes are science classes! Not a humanities course in sight. Quite the turnaround for me, but I’m liking it. Clearly blogging to procrastinate some more on the textbook reading I should be doing, but I do like it.
Back at college for year two, hoping this year will have less surprises! My plan for my developmental biology course is to do my research paper on stem cell research focusing on regeneration of myelin (if you’ve been paying attention, you know that means MS-related) so as to make it more relevant to my life.
Ramble, ramble, not enough sleep, goodnight!